Most of these blog entries deserve an entire chapter. I have boiled them down to the basics to make them more approachable, and perhaps more inviting. My hope is that some of these serve as the basis for thought or discussion; that readers fill in the details for themselves according to their own experiences and impressions.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What the fuck?

As I page forward from my blog to “Next Blog,” it appears that I’m in with a group of religion-oriented writers. What the fuck?

NOT WHERE I BELONG.

No offense…just not who I am. I suppose I have used tags that put me there; they’ve been changed, and I expect to be reclassified soon enough, in a periodic index sweep. I hope this posting helps to send me on my way.

I’m tempted to review George Carlin’s 7 words that can’t be said on television 8D
Remember those? Let’s see…gotcha.
Not necessary to offend anyone further right here.
You go on your way, and I’ll see you when we get to the 11-dimensional space.

I’m off.
Later, chief.




Apologies and all due respect to Marc Maron's WTF podcast (on iTunes), but I needed it here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment